Nearest Hotel around Sasana Budaya Ganesa
Interesting Places in Bandung
The Abstract/Proceeding can be written in bahasa Indonesia, Malay, or English, but should be presented in English only.
Terms & Regulation on Abstract and Paper
- Abstracts and any accompanying papers should be submitted in English by sending it to PICKS email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each abstract should contain a description of the paper not exceeding 250 words, and should include the title, author’s name, institutional affiliation, nationality, discipline and at least 1 but not more than 5 keywords.
- The length of the proceeding should not exceed 5 pages of A4 paper, including the most up-to-date bibliography (mandatory).
- The writer should put the ‘Subject code’ (ex. LIN for Linguistics; PHA for Pharmacy) on the right side of the first page of his/her paper.
- The paper should be written using Microsoft Word program and saved in the .rtf (rich text format), uses Times New Roman font 11 pt, single space, Left Margin: 2½ cm, Right-Top-Bottom margins: 2 cm.
- If the paper is using phonetics font (for Linguistics) or equations (for Mathematics), etc., it is necessary for the writer to send a PDF file too.
- If there is more than one author, the name of the person who will present the paper at PICKS should be clearly indicated in the abstract. The person presenting the paper must be the writer and/or the co-writer of the paper.
- If the total number of submissions exceeds 150, the PICKS Organizing Committee reserves the right to screen abstracts on the basis of their quality, taking into account the balance in presentations across countries, universities, and disciplines.
- It should be noted that participation in the 1stPICKS is subject to the acceptance of abstracts, poster submissions, and seminar participants.
- PICKS Organizing Committee will send e-mail notification for the acceptance directly to the participants.