PIKSI INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON KNOWLEDE AND SCIENCES 2016
1. INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE AND CALL FOR PAPER
2. MOU SIGNING
3. WORKSHOP INSTITUTION ACCREDITATION
4. INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION AND JOB EXPO
5. CONFERMENT OF THE ORIGINAL RECORD INDONESIA FOR THE MOST BATIK USER IN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
“Optimizing the Role of Institutions and Mutually Beneficial Partnership
In A Multi-Discipline to Enhance Competitiveness
In Asean Economic Community and Global Era”
Bandung Intercontinental Hotel: August 2nd-3rd, 2016
Global and ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) era is promising a new economic force, which is projected as a counterweight to the strength of the global economy. Through the AEC, ASEAN also into a new social order in which the member states are free to undertake economic activity both in goods and services.
With these achievements, ASEAN will be a single market and production base which occurs the flow of goods, services, investment, capital and skilled labor are free. With the spirit of AEC, the countries which are members of ASEAN will be a great country. Residents in the ASEAN countries will be able to freely go in and out of a country in the ASEAN region without obstacles. This resulted in population in ASEAN countries can be easily and freely choose education and job location.
SEAMOLEC and Academic International Consortium of Indonesia (AIC Indonesia) and best collaboration with Politeknik Piksi Ganesha Bandung would organize international event called “PICKS 2016 “Piksi International Conference on Knowledge and Sciences 2016” with theme “Optimizing The Role Of Institutions And Mutually Beneficial Partnership In A Multi-Discipline To Enhance Competitiveness In Asean Economic Community And Global Era”.
This International conference has the aims as follows:
1. To optimize the role of institutions in multi-discipline to make a good governance in AEC.
2. To Signing MoU with International Universities and Institutions.
3. To share result of research in multi-discipline to increase institution’s capacity and capability in.
4. To share information about mutually beneficial partnership as a value added to enhance competitiveness in ASEAN Economic Community and Global era.
5. To create a new model partnership between education institution and company industry as a manifestation form in link and match. (between educational institutions and companies as well as professional institutions)
To confer ”The First Original Indonesia Record (ORI) Award for The Most Batik user in International Conference”